-
March 18th, 2008, 03:34 AM
#11
Inactive Member
hen there are these made from 1" press board
two 15" and the altec horn
I added a 100 ohm pot to pad the mid bridged by a hand full of .1 to bring the highs back
http://www.pbase.com/armandh/root&edit=Y
-
March 18th, 2008, 03:35 AM
#12
Inactive Member
no I did not make them, Seeburg did
the same tube ports though
-
March 19th, 2008, 02:13 AM
#13
Inactive Member
GM-never thought of that!! Good point. Also, you're right about the LF driver. It is the one you mentioned. (Oooops.)
Nevertheless, the finished combo sounds great. Finally, I can hear what the Servo-15 is capable of. It can bang the room around really well for explosions and at the same time be extremely musical for the more quite scenes. Makes me want to send my 416-8A's down to Bill.....Lee
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks